Cloud Computing Solutions
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the delivery of services over the Internet. These resources include tools and applications like data storage, servers, databases, networking, and software that can be accessed from anywhere. A cloud storage system makes it possible to save files to a remote database in case you ever need access to them from another computer.
Re-imagine your business to establish new foundations of trust and transparency, comply with fast-evolving regulations and ensure a smooth transition for the next generation. With cloud computing solutions from our technology partner, we will help you build enterprise grade software solutions from scratch without any hassles!
Azure Cloud Services
A cloud platform refers to the operating system and hardware of a server in an Internet-based data center. It allows software and hardware products to co-exist remotely and at scale.
Why Use Cloud Computing Solutions?
Cloud computing has been around for several decades now, and today’s cloud computing infrastructure demonstrates an array of characteristics that have brought meaningful benefits for businesses of all sizes such as:
- Can give businesses the ability to move certain workloads to, or from the cloud – or to different cloud platforms – as desired.
Broad network access
- A user can access cloud data or upload data to the cloud from anywhere with an internet connection using any device.
- Reduce IT costs as you don’t have to spend major amounts of money on large data center equipment, facilities, and IT teams.
Data and workload mobility
- The “three Vs” of cloud computing – volume, velocity and variety of data – allow organizations to process more data than they could run on premises while providing faster response times.
Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR)
- Quickly recover critical data from the cloud in the event of natural disasters and other emergencies helps your business stay functional during disruptions
Cloud security is a collection of security measures designed to protect cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. These measures ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection.
Breach-proof Cloud Security
There is a huge risk of data privacy and leak since everything on the cloud is accessible through the internet. This is where breach-proof cloud security is essential. Reasons why all businesses that are using the cloud need cloud security are as the following:
- Provides protection against security breaches
- Helps in disaster recovery management
- Helps you comply with data privacy and protection regulations
- Cost-effective – no overhead or maintenance costs
- Ensures risk-free remote work management
- Guarantee prevention from unauthorized access
- Improves reliability and customer’s trust
- No scalability issue – scale up or down based on your requirements
- A proactive approach to avoid malicious security incidents
- Increases availability of resources and provides support
Cloud Backup is the process of backing up a computer to a cloud storage service. The host that runs the backup software sends the data to a remote server hosted by your provider.
Enable Online Backup & Safety
Online backup is one of the most convenient ways to protect your data. They are easy to use, great for remote access and can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. Storage systems are often closed off-site in cloud storage, so if there is a disaster in your office, your data is safe. Online backups are also usually very user-friendly and provide customer service and security features like encryption.
You can rest assured that your data is safe and secure with a cloud-based backup service. Even if someone steals your computer or you accidentally delete a file, there will be a copy of it somewhere else — albeit in a different location. The servers are top-notch, and your privacy will be treated as seriously as possible.